- 1 Base and 1 Outpost per tribe, per map, max Outpost size is 10x10x10
- Do not block loot drops, City Terminals, 5 or more rare resources(Metal, Crystal, Obsidian etc.), Pathways, Charge Nodes, Plant Z’s, Artifacts or access to caves with any of the things listed.
- No structures must be built in render distance (!) of wyvern trench/magma cave nest spots
- Oil Pumps, Gas Collectors and Sap platforms (platforms only used for sap taps) must be unlocked and openly accessible to the public.
- Do not build in Artifact caves.
- Do not make unnecessarily large bases, all space claimed must be used and must not exceed render distance.
- Structure spamming to claim an area/prevent spawns in a area is not allowed, this is considered empty space.
- Bases must not lag out other players or cause a major FPS drop after loading, a large amount of railings or glass structures can cause this.
- Keep a reasonable distance to existing bases so they that they can still expand properly towards you if you build next to them.
- Offline Breeding is only allowed if eggs/babies are completely inaccessible to others, hatcheries are not enough as they take too long to pick up eggs! Use Tek Shields or build around your dinos! Reminder: eggs can and will fall through ceilings and platforms.
Respect STAFF decisions!
If you do not agree with a decision staff makes, open a ticket in Discord.
Causing unnecessary drama or arguing for no good reason in chat won’t get you anywhere.
Don’t argue about the rules that are in place, they aren’t going to change just because you don’t like them.
Breaking any of the rules can lead to a chat mute, warning, kick, wipe, temp ban, or perm ban depending on severity!
(Bans can be lifted if you appeal through a ticket, it remains an admin + team decision though!)